4-6 April 2017, The NEC Birmingham
Join some of the most innovative and contemporary figures in transport at Traffex, as their content partners The Department of Transport, Highways England, CIHT, IHE, ITS (UK) and ADEPT tackle the industry’s biggest challenges.
The Traffex Theatre is dedicated to bringing you strategic and high-level content through presentations and informal debates that will highlight some of the key themes and challenges in the highways and transport sectors.
The six main themes are:
- The challenges of delivering local and national transport and highways infrastructure to enable growth and prosperity
- The importance of investing in local infrastructure
- Better contracting and procurement
- Road and road worker safety
- Devolution and regional transport
The Highways & Transport Theatre will cover a number of themes encompassing the development and continued advancement of the highways and transport sectors.
Related topics will include:
- Bridges & structures
- Highways management & maintenance
- Traffic management and transport planning
- Street lighting
- Street works
- Pubic realm/street scene
- The future of ITS technology
- Winter service/extreme weather
- Mobility as a service
As well as ‘invite only’ Round Table debates and Director briefings, Traffex 2017 Smart Street will inspire visitors and show what is possible when transforming your local urban surroundings by creating a realistic environment where exhibitors can display new technological, practical and cost effective safety solutions. We look forward to welcoming you to our stand where you can speak with one of our technical advisors regarding our services, geosynthetic and geogrid products.