9-10 November 2016 – Seeing is Believing Event – Asphalt Reinforcement Services’ MD Howard Cooke will be speaking
On the 9th and 10th November, Highways Magazine is hosting Seeing is Believing, an essential event for the highways maintenance and traffic management world. There is plenty to tempt you over the two days—an indoor exhibition, a six-zone outdoor demonstration area, a fully operational two-way street and a schedule of heavy-weight industry speakers, including our own MD Howard Cooke.
Don’t take our word for it—Seeing is Believing
This is an event you won’t want to miss. Highways SIB provides the perfect showcase for road-related products, having created a real road environment in the open—so it can be viewed in all weather and lighting conditions. Furthermore, for 2016, the hosts have taken the ‘inside-out’ philosophy a step further by staging an integrated conference with workshops, roundtable discussions and the new two-way street, where you can put into practice the new skills that you’ve just discovered.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should attend:
- Large indoor exhibition showcasing the widest ever range of highway products and services
- Six specialised outdoor zones featuring maintenance, markings, traffic calming, signage, technology and lighting
- A fully operational two-way street
- A packed timetable of outdoor demonstrations
- A fully marked motorway for showcase displays
- Indoor apprenticeship and skills zone
- ‘Ask an expert’ sessions with leading contractors
- 24 keynote speakers including Asphalt Reinforcement Services’ MD Howard Cooke, Malcolm Bingham of the Freight Transport Association, Mike Harper and Rory O’Connor of RSTA, Andrew Jones MP and Jim O’Sullivan of Highways England
According to Richard Hayes, President of the Institute of Highway Engineers, “Highways SIB (Seeing is Believing) has established a unique and professional way of developing the links between the supply sector and highway and traffic practitioners. By creating real situations and hands on access to new products it permits the maximum benefits to be demonstrated. The event provides one of the best opportunities for collaboration and networking.”
Asphalt Reinforcement Services is looking forward to seeing you there.